Evaluate Color with X-Rite Light Booths
PANTONE 3 Light Booth
Type of Product : Light Box
Type of Business :
Coating ,Cosmatic & Pharmaceutical ,Design ,Food ,Garment ,leahter ,Non woven ,Plastic ,Retail Paint ,Textile
PANTONE 3 Light Booth
The Pantone 3 light booth is a compact and durable light booth with stylish design yet an entry level price that's great for an office or manufacturing environment.
A Compact, Stylish Light Booth
In manufacturing and quality control across all industries, accurate color is important. When color does not meet specifications, the result is increased cost and time to market, and more rejects and rework. For optimum results, samples should be examined using a light booth that offers a variety of lighting conditions to enable you to determine how your color will look in the factory, as well as outside, in a fluorescent-lit store, in a home or office environment, or wherever else your products will be seen once they enter the world.
The Pantone 3 light booth is a high quality entry-level light booth with three light sources that is very easy to use. Its compact, stylish design fits equally well into office or manufacturing environments. Its metal construction with a powder-coated surface is built for longevity.
- Consistent fluorescent illumination that complies with major international standards such as ISO, ASTM, DIN, ANSI and BSI visual assessment requirements. Choose from CWF, TL84, U35 or U30 store lighting simulation bulbs.
- Dedicated D50 light source for print and packaging applications or dedicated D65 light source for industrial applications to ensure optimum visual assessment.
- Tungsten (A) light also included. Fast, easy switching between light sources in situations where operators may need to view samples under multiple lighting conditions, making color evaluation more effective.
- Easy installation of replacement lamps, on your own or by an X-Rite technician, delivering optimum uptime and convenience.
- Optional pre-certified lamp packs include a calibration certification. Install them yourself or contact an X-Rite technician for assistance.
First-time sample approval submissions can be rejected as much as 50% of the time due to inaccurate or inconsistent color. This is often due to sample evaluation under uncontrolled lighting or metameric effects where two samples match when viewed under one light source but not another. An affordable controlled lighting solution such as the Pantone 3 Light Booth can deliver almost instant ROI by minimizing or eliminating these issues.