X-Rite eXact Advance
Spectro for Ink, Print & Packaging
- For ink room, quality control, print, and packaging facilities
Type of Product : SpectroDensitometer
Type of Business :
Printing & Packaging
Providing Color Measurement Excellence
The preferred instrument of ink labs and quality control labs, the eXact Advanced spectrophotometer is designed to help you achieve the highest quality product with the broadest toolset. In addition to ensuring
color validation of CMYK and spot-color inks, simultaneous measurements of four M modes, embedded Bluetooth capability, and enhanced colorimetric functionality, the eXact Advanced includes functions to evaluate ink and paper prior to, during, and after print production; saving time and reducing waste for your operation.
Advanced Quality Control Management
Measures ink and paper prior to, during, and after print production to help streamline efficiencies
Enhanced Colorimetric Functionality
- Leverages the reflectance graph to demonstrate the spectral reflectance of a substrate or ink
- Measures the concentration of a specific ink with absolute and relative color strength features
- Engages the opacity feature to measure the difference of a substrate or ink over white and over black
- eXact provides the most versatile aperture set. You can meet different workflows needs and patch sizes when compared to other instruments: 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, & 6mm. eXact’s 2mm spot size is the most popular by capturing a sufficient number of printed dots but enables good measurement of 3mm patches.
- Lastly, X-Rite provides an end-to-end color management experience with software integration for ink formulation and quality control while providing global service offerings that reduce the risk of workflow downtime.