X-Rite eXact Standard
Measures CMYK and spot color inks for print and packaging applications
Type of Product : SpectroDensitometer
Type of Business :
Photographic ,Printing & Packaging
Setting the Standard for Color Measurement
The eXact Standard spectrophotometer is specifically designed for printers and packaging converters to help ensure color validation of CMYK and spot-color inks and also leverages industry color standards for increased press process control.
Streamline Jobs on Press
Best in Spot Color Support
- Provides all density metrics plus colorimetric/value functions resulting in better validation of color control
- Supports all industry print standards: G7, ISO, PSO, and Japan Color
Enhanced Measurement Capabilities
- Provides enhanced spot color handling by allowing creation and management of standards and color libraries to be located on your device
- Reduces wasted time and materials with simultaneous measurements of M0/M1/M2/M3 conditions Rising Above the Rest
- eXact provides the most versatile aperture set. You can meet different workflows needs and patch sizes when compared to other instruments: 1.5mm, 2mm, 4mm, & 6mm. eXact’s 2mm spot size is the most popular by capturing a sufficient number of printed dots but enables good measurement of 3mm patches.
- Lastly, X-Rite provides an end-to-end color management experience with software integration for ink formulation and quality control while providing global service offerings that reduce the risk of workflow downtime.