IGT Orange Proofer
Dedicated tester to produce colour prints of conventional and UV offset inks. The IGT Orange Proofer for offset inks, low cost & easy to operate.
Type of Product : Offset Proofer
Type of Business :
Printing & Packaging
IGT Orange Proofers are low cost, versatile and easy to operate printability testers to reduce costs in printing and quality control. With these testers highly reproducible prints are made with offset inks on most substrates. The ink tests on the Orange Proofer reduce down- time of the printing press and waste of materials.
- The Orange Proofer prints colour strips of offset inks with a known ink film thickness, which can be used for many purposes
- The Orange Proofer has especially been designed for computerised colour measuring and colour matching systems
• Colour measuring, transparency, density, ink transfer, penetration
• Density measurement, including establishing colour and density tolerances
• Determination of coverage, transparency, wear resistance, abrasion resistance, flexibility, adhesion, gloss, ink transfer (in g/m2), light fastness and resistance to chemicals
• Test printing quality, mottle, set-off
• Test paper properties as scumming, strike through, smoothness
IGT Orange : can make prints of 50 mm width. Printing force is applied manually.
IGT Orange M : can make prints of 50 mm width.Printing force is applied using push-buttons on the front of the instrument.
IGT Orange x3 : can make prints of 50 mm width, with a 3-position printing shaft for three densities of three colours on the same strip.
IGT Orange 70 : can make prints of max. 70 mm width.